- Wolves Aid on its way to £1million donations milestone
Wolves Aid - the community donations arm of Wolves Community Trust - is now approaching the £1 million in donations milestone, made to charities and community groups since 2008.
- Staffordshire Women's Aid - Wolves Aid's £1 million donation milestone
Wolves Aid was delighted to welcome Staffordshire Women's Aid to our annual Focus Fixture which took place at the recent Wolves Vs Rotherham United game.
- May Soccer Schools
After a successful Easter Soccer School programme in which we saw over 300 different participants across five venues, we look forward to seeing you at our May Soccer School dates.
- Wolves Aid Adds Value To An Essential Wolverhampton Service
St George's HUB, based in Chapel Ash, Wolverhampton, has recently become one of this year's Wolves Aid beneficiaries.
- Reach Out Project - A Football inclusion project with Nova Training
Wolves Community Trust has joined forces with six other professional Football Clubs from across the Midlands to deliver a Sport England funded project to inactive young people across the Midlands communities.
- Young People Take First Coaching Steps With Black Country In Motion
Black Country in Motion is a three year programme funded by the Sport England Get Healthy initiative and delivered by the BeActive Partnership in conjunction with Wolverhampton University, aimed at raising physical activity levels in the most deprived areas of the Black Country.
- Localgiving - Grow Your Tenner
Localgiving is the UK's leading membership and support network for local charities and community groups. It aims to empower grassroots organisations to fundraise online, connect with supporters and take control of their financial future.