- Easter and May Soccer Schools
After a successful February Soccer School programme in which we saw over 300 different participants across five venues, we look forward to seeing you at our Easter and May Soccer School dates.
- Reach Out Project - A Football Inclusion Project With Nova Training
Wolves Community Trust has joined forces with six other professional football clubs from across the Midlands to deliver a Sport England funded project to inactive young people across the Midlands communities.
- New Cross Hospital Unveil Wolves Aid Latest Donation
New Cross Hospital was delighted recently to unveil Wolves Aid's contribution, a tactile wall mural, to the New Urgent and Emergency Care Centre.
- Events Across The City - Queen'S Honours And Awards
Volunteers from across the City recently enjoyed an evening of awareness raising for the Queen's Honours and Awards.
- Wolves Fans Launch Sir Jack Statue Fundraising Campaign
Fans and community leaders have today announced their plans to back the Sir Jack Hayward Statue project, with a supporter and community fundraising campaign.
- Wolves Aid - 900K to Local Charities
Wolves Aid - the community donations arm of Wolves Community Trust - has started the New Year by marking £870, 272 in donations to charities and community groups since 2008.
- February Half-term Soccer Schools
After a successful Christmas Soccer School programme in which we saw over 200 participants across three venues, we look forward to seeing you at our February Half Term Soccer School dates.
- PL Kicks plays Golf
The Premier League Kicks Project worked in partnership with the 3 Hammers Golf Club and England Golf to offer young people who regularly attend the project in Wolverhampton a chance to enjoy coaching from an experienced Golf Professional and use the fantastic golfing facilities
- Want to play the Wolves Way?
Are you aged 16-18? Do you want to:
- Work, train and play the Wolves Way?
- Gain qualifications that will support a career in sport?
- Represent WWFC at local, regional and national Futsal competitions?
- Charities Visit Molineux
To celebrate funding awards from both Wolves Aid and The Morgan Foundation, Steve Morgan's charity, three groups have visited Molineux on recent match-days.
- Paycare and Wolves Community Trust extend their partnership
Paycare and Wolves Community Trust recently celebrated a new partnership deal which extends their relationship to 20 years.
- Laura's Unique Experience at Azraq Refugee Camp
In November Laura Nicholls our Sport and Education Manager, travelled to Jordan in the Middle East to deliver a unique coach education course at the Azraq refugee camp. Azraq Camp is the second largest refugee camp in Jordan, currently hosting over 26,000 refugees with 25% of the population boys and girls aged 17 or under.