- Street Doctors in partnership with Premier League Kicks Project
On Saturday 30th April, six young people from the Premier League Kicks Project completed the following courses entitled:
- What to do when someone is bleeding
- What to do when someone is unconscious
- Wolves And Telford College Of Arts And Technology Join Forces
Wolves Community Trust are joining forces with Telford College of Arts and Technology (TCAT) to offer a specialist BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport from September 2016. This will give students the exciting opportunity to study at TCAT, with an enrichment programme offered by Wolves, adding value to their studies, alongside the opportunity of being coached and managed by WCT staff on a weekly basis.
- Wolves Women celebrated at End of season event
Wolves Women were delighted to celebrate their first year of attendance at the End of Season Dinner Awards and took the opportunity to revel in the success of Wolves Girls & Women's achievements this season.
- Wolves Girls Regional Talent Club
We are delighted to announce that from June 2016, Wolves will hold an FA Elite Girls Regional Talent Club. Following a six month application process, Wolves will be part of 34 clubs across the country, delivering coaching and education to the best young female footballers.
- Dave Edwards - Player of the Year
Every season Wolves Community Trust, in partnership with the Professional Footballers Association, selects its Player of the Year, to recognise the support and commitment a player has made throughout the year to the work delivered by the club's official charity.
- Wolves Aid on its way to £1million donations milestone
Wolves Aid - the community donations arm of Wolves Community Trust - is now approaching the £1 million in donations milestone, made to charities and community groups since 2008.
- Staffordshire Women's Aid - Wolves Aid's £1 million donation milestone
Wolves Aid was delighted to welcome Staffordshire Women's Aid to our annual Focus Fixture which took place at the recent Wolves Vs Rotherham United game.
- May Soccer Schools
After a successful Easter Soccer School programme in which we saw over 300 different participants across five venues, we look forward to seeing you at our May Soccer School dates.
- Wolves Aid Adds Value To An Essential Wolverhampton Service
St George's HUB, based in Chapel Ash, Wolverhampton, has recently become one of this year's Wolves Aid beneficiaries.
- Reach Out Project - A Football inclusion project with Nova Training
Wolves Community Trust has joined forces with six other professional Football Clubs from across the Midlands to deliver a Sport England funded project to inactive young people across the Midlands communities.
- Young People Take First Coaching Steps With Black Country In Motion
Black Country in Motion is a three year programme funded by the Sport England Get Healthy initiative and delivered by the BeActive Partnership in conjunction with Wolverhampton University, aimed at raising physical activity levels in the most deprived areas of the Black Country.
- Localgiving - Grow Your Tenner
Localgiving is the UK's leading membership and support network for local charities and community groups. It aims to empower grassroots organisations to fundraise online, connect with supporters and take control of their financial future.