Would you like to start your career in sport?
Are you 16 years or older?
Apprenticeships combine practical training with academic study within the workplace. An apprenticeship is a real job with training which would allow you to earn while you learn, whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. Wolves Community Trust provide Intermediate (Level 2) or Advanced (Level 3) apprenticeships for those individuals 16 and older who are looking for a career in sport.
As an apprentice, you'll;
- Work alongside experienced and qualified staff
- Gain job-specific skills
- Study towards a related qualification
- Work within a professional organisation
- Receive a variety of work based training opportunities and development
- Receive national apprentice wage
An apprentice will work towards a work-based learning qualification, functional skills and a relevant knowledge based qualification. To be eligible for an apprenticeship you must not be taking part in full time education or have a degree or HND qualification.
A list of apprenticeships include;
- Sports Coaching (Intermediate)
- PE & School Sport (Intermediate & Advanced)
- Exercise and Fitness (Intermediate)
- Sports Development (Advanced)
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in PE & School Sport (Advanced)